The purpose of official Ocala Style social media pages is to serve as a mechanism for communication between Ocala Style and members of the public. Ocala Style will reserve the right to monitor, filter, and remove any content (text, links, video, etc.) that is deemed inappropriate, including but not limited to:
- Content not related to the purpose of the particular social media site or article commented on. If user content is positive or negative and related to the topic, then it will be allowed to remain regardless of whether it is favorable or unfavorable to Ocala Style;
- Content that contains private information about another person or that violates a person’s privacy;
- Content that includes profanity, vulgarity, obscenity, racism, hatred, slander, threats and/or violence;
- Content that defames, abuses, harasses, stalks, threatens or violates the legal rights of others.
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination or personal attacks based on race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation;
- Sexual content or links to sexual content;
- Commercial solicitations;
- Text or links encouraging any kind of illegal activity or spam;
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public system;
- Content that violates ownership rights from any other party.
Ocala Style will apply these reasonable restrictions in a manner that is viewpoint neutral.
Contests & Giveaways
Ocala Style staff will notify the potential winners for their prize by either email, phone or social media message/comment depending on the method of contest entry. A minimum of three attempts will be made to contact the winners using the contact information provided. If the designated winner does not claim the prize within thirty (30) days of the date of the first attempt of contact, that winner shall forfeit receipt of the prize.
Prizes must be accepted as awarded, may not be substituted, and have no cash value. Exchanges or replacements will not be made if a prize is lost, stolen, or damaged. Each participant will be selected for a specific prize item and cannot substitute the given prize item for another offered prize.