Health and safety guidelines for fall sports
Torre Crockett, the defensive line coach, works with players during practice at Vanguard High School in Ocala, Fla. on Wednesday, Sept. 9, 2020. [Bruce Ackerman/Ocala Gazette] 2020.
- 4 vouchers will be given to each participating MCPS student (athlete, cheerleader, band member, etc.). Students may distribute vouchers as they like.
- Vouchers must be presented at gate to purchase tickets (one ticket per voucher). No voucher, no ticket. No general admission.
- Restricted entrance for better control.
- Bring a face covering. Ticket purchasers must abide by Marion County School Board resolution requiring face coverings on all School Board property when safe social distancing is not possible per CDC recommendations.
- Spectators in bleachers and other areas are expected to safely social distance.
- Capacity limited to 50 percent.
- Spectator contact prohibited with student athletes to limit physical exposure.
- Media will remain in limited staging areas. No face-to-face interviews will be provided.
- Paid parking may be available on a school-by-school basis.
- MCPS employees must wear badge for sole admission.
- Concession sales may be available in a pre-packaged format on a school-by-school basis.
- Public water fountains will not be available.
Source: Marion County Public Schools